Psychologia envisions being the most valuable contributor of psychological services and interventions that promote the psychological, social, and emotional wellbeing of the individuals and communities it is serving. By embarking training to related professionals it envisions to create a future where everyone receives appropriate and optimum mental health care so that they can live a life of fulfilment, with support, acceptance and care.
Our mission is to facilitate individuals and their families dealing with mental health disorders or distress by promoting prevention, encouraging training and education among professionals and students, and offering most favourable services so that they can lead meaningful and productive lives and experience vital psychological wellbeing and guidance towards exclusive future opportunities.
Workshops and Seminars for Students :
- Learning Styles and Studying Strategies
- Anger Management
- Coping with Peer Pressure
- Know Stress Management Effectively
- Good Touch and Bad Touch (Primary Students), Sex Education (Middle School), Relationships and Attraction (Senior School)
- Bullying and its Prevention
- Acknowledging the Emotional Self
- Body Image and Self
- Preventing Substance Use and Abuse
- Personality Development
- Learning and Developing Creative Thinking
- Social Media: Boon or Curse.
- Building Self-Esteem
Workshops and Seminars for Teachers :
- Learning Disability in the Classroom
- Handling Difficult Classroom Situations
- Effective Teaching Methodologies and Skill
- Understanding Adolescence and Adolescent Related Issues
- Classroom Interventions for Students with Clinical Problems
- Behavioural Management in the Classroom
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Stress Management
- Sustaining Student Motivation
- Leadership Building
Workshops and Seminars for Parents:
- Positive Parenting Approaches
- Managing your Child’s Learning Problems
- Managing Children Effectively
- Helping Children Manage Exam Effectively
- Managing Parental Stress
- Parenting Style Across Time
- Individual Counselling for Depression, Anxiety, Trauma (PTSD), Stress
- Management, Self-Assertiveness, Low Mood, Self-Esteem Issues, Alcohol and Substance Abuse Issues and All types of Abuse.
- Group Counselling and Support Groups for Learning Disability, Physical Disability.
- Issues related to bullying, Abuse, Substance-Use and so on.
- Intelligence and Aptitude Testing – Single and Group.
- Learning Disability Assessment
- Career Guidance and Counselling