Psychologia envisions being the most valuable contributor of psychological services and interventions that promote the psychological, social, and emotional wellbeing of the individuals and communities. It envisions creating a future where everyone receives appropriate and optimum mental health care so that they can live a life with acceptance and fulfilment.
Psychological counselling is a skilled use of relationship to facilitate self-knowledge, emotional acceptance and growth for development of personal resources. Our goal is not to inform and instruct but to transform and construct.
- All Types of Psychological Assessment: Projective Techniques, Personality Assessment, Neurodevelopment Tests, Intelligence and Aptitude Testing and Clinical Rating Scales.
- Individual Counselling for Depression, Anxiety, Trauma (PTSD), Stress Management, Self-Assertiveness, Low Mood, Self-Esteem Issues, Alcohol and Substance Addiction and All types of Abuse.
- Couple and Family Therapy
- Group Counselling and Support Groups for Cancer, Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS patients and so on.
- Training and educative workshops on psychological testing and interventions in different modalities by experienced facilitators in the field for mental health professionals and students.
- Home Visits